Welcome to ZOECON IV: April 24-25, 2020
HOW DO I REGISTER?
On the right side of the screen, choose your member tier, put in a price ($0 is fine!) and click "I want this!" On the next screen, enter your email address and submit. Congratulations, you're registered!
On your receipt you will see a link to an optional survey to help customize your ZOECON experience.
What is ZOECON IV?
This is a pay-what-you-can virtual convention for fans, creators, and friends to enjoy quality time together.
Where is it hosted?
The convention will take place on a brand new ZOECON 2020 Discord server that has been set up to make livestreaming, video conferencing, gaming, and informal hangouts fun and easy.
Who is attending?
We're inviting the entire fan base to come hang out! Because this is a virtual con, we don't have to worry about travel or fire codes!
What events and activities are planned?
Event hosts are continuing to offer new ideas, but the schedule already includes:
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- Gamers Live
- Screenings and premieres
- A murder mystery
- An exhibit hall and artists alley
- Open gaming
- A virtual party
- Tech demos for virtual production
- Themed hangout rooms
What comes with my badge?
You'll receive a role on Discord corresponding to your member level. That role will grant you access to the virtual convention.
Most events will be free and open to everyone. A small number of premium events, like the murder mystery, will require separate paid event registration. We'll send a signup form in advance for hosted games,RPG sessions, and other limited-seating events
Why should I attend?
Why not? Let's see how hard we can create, innovate, and party from the comfort of our homes!
What do I need in order to attend?
- You'll need to install Discord and have an active account. We'll send you an invite to our server before the convention!
- You'll want to have a working set of headphones or speakers to participate as an audience member. To actively join sessions you'll want to have a working microphone and headphones, and a webcam if you wish to share video.
- Some events may also require the use of Zoom, Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, Virtual Tabletop, or Twitch.